“Co-Founder & CEO”, Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. (Incubated STARTUP at IIT ROORKEE)
MS (Electrical Engineering with emphasis on Telecommunication Systems), BTH University, Sweden
Zunik Energies Pvt. Ltd. as Chief Executive Officer Nov’17-Present(1 Year 8 Months)
Roles & Responsibilities
- To lead, in conjunction with the Board, the development of the Company’s strategy
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s long and short-term plans in accordance with its strategy
- To ensure the Company is appropriately organized and staffed and to have the authority to hire and terminate staff as necessary to enable it to achieve the approved strategy
- To ensure that expenditures of the Company are within the authorized annual budget of the Company
- To assess the principal risks of the Company and to ensure that these risks are being monitored and managed
- To ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place;
- To ensure that the Company has appropriate systems to enable it to conduct its activities both lawfully and ethically
- To ensure that the Company maintains high standards of corporate citizenship and social responsibility wherever it does business
- To act as a liaison between management and the Board
- To communicate effectively with shareholders, employees, Government authorities, other stakeholders and the public
- To keep abreast of all material undertakings and activities of the Company and all material external factors affecting the Company and to ensure that processes and systems are in place to ensure that the CEO and management of the Company are adequately informed
- To ensure that the Directors are properly informed, and that sufficient information is provided to the Board to enable the Directors to form appropriate judgments
- To ensure the integrity of all public disclosure by the Company in concert with the Chairman
- To develop Board agendas
- To request that special meetings of the Board are called when appropriate
- In concert with the Chairman, to determine the date, time and location of the annual meeting of shareholders and to develop the agenda for the meeting
- To sit on committees of the Board where appropriate as determined by the Board and
- To abide by specific internally established control systems and authorities, to lead by personal example and encourage all employees to conduct their activities in accordance with all applicable laws and the Company’s standards and policies, including its environmental, safety and health policies
Worked as Researcher, Compuverde AB, Karlskrona, Sweden
Worked as Test Engineer, Compuverde AB, Karlskrona, Sweden
Responsibilities: Testing the functionality from a user perspective via the product graphical user interface.
Worked as a Technical writer, Compuverde AB, Karlskrona, Sweden
Responsibilities: Creating operating instructions for the user manual, white papers, working with the technical staff, create, maintain and update the manuals
Honored Positions/ Achievements
- Invited and Presented regarding our startup in TiE-Women Entrepreneurship Conclave held in IIT Roorkee organized by TIDES.
- Invited delegate for FINTECH-2018 held on 22nd to 26th Oct 2018 at Novatel, Visakhapatnam (Chief Guest is Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh).
- Nominated by TIDES Business Incubator, IIT Roorkee for the exhibition at Destination Uttarakhand (UKIS-201) (Chief Guests are Prime Minister of India and CM of Uttarakhand)
- Received 1st prize in IKMC 2018 Startup Exhibition.
- Invited delegate for CII DST India – Italy Technology Summit held on 29th and 30th Oct, 2018 at Taj Palace, New Delhi (Chief Guest is Prime Minister of India and Prime Minister of Italy).
- Attended IEEE SCOReD 2017, Malaysia
- Attended and won B-Plan Competition conducted by TIDES, IIT Roorkee
- Performance Evaluation of Gluster and Compuverde Storage Systems, Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN-10: 9786139814336 – 2018
- Modular Multi Level Inverter with Self-Healing Power Unbalancing Capability in Single Stage PV Systems, IEEE SCOReD 2017.
- Performance Evaluation of Gluster and Compuverde Storage Systems: Comparative analysis, Digitala Vetenskapliga Arkivet (DIVA) 2016.
Attended an Industrial Training for 1 month on ‘latest Telecom technologies in Advanced Telecommunications’ at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) in Dec 2013.
- Attended a National Workshop on Cyborg –The Robotics Organized by Kyrion Roboworx Pvt.ltd., and IIT Delhi.
- Participated in Workshop on Basic and Advanced Telecom Technologies Organized by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Attended a National Workshop on Cyber Security by I3indya Technologies.
- Certificate of participation for paper presentation in ESPARX.
- Participated in Workshop on Entrepreneurships organized by JNTU Kakinada.
- Languages: C, C++, PEARL, VHDL
- Software Packages: Xilinx System Generator, MULTISISM, MATLAB.
- Operating systems: Windows, Ubuntu
- Visionary, Strategy, Execution & Leadership
- Relationship and General Management
- Financial & Legal Transactions
- Risk Management & Inventory Control
- Cost Analysis, Reduction & Control
- Growth Management & Business Development
- Quality Improvement
- Investor, Analyst & Board Relations
- Executive Advisory & Decision Support
- English (Fluent & Professional)
- Telugu (Mother Tongue)
- Hindi (National Language)
- Swedish (Elementary)